Platinum Realty Group and Finance Inc.
Please remember to bring your documentation to the appointment as well!
They are listed at the bottom of the directions for filling out the loan, and here they are again for your convenience.
• Borrower Authorization Form (signed)
• Latest 1 month of paystubs
• Latest 2 consecutive bank statements/assets to show reserves. Please include all pages even if page is blank!
• If purchasing - latest 2 consecutive months of assets (bank statements, 401k, retirement account, gift/gift letter, etc.). Enough to show down payment of a home, closing costs, and 2-3 months of reserves. Please include all pages even if page is blank!
• Last 2 years of w-2s
• Last 2 years of complete tax returns with all schedules (federal only).
• Copy of Driver’s License and SSN
With today’s record-breaking low mortgage rates, refinancing your mortgage could help you lower your monthly mortgage payment significantly. It is true that the lenders have tightened the guidelines for even the most conventional of all loans. Our suggestion to you today is a very simple one. Simply contact us and let us put you together with our highly experienced and knowledgeable Loan Broker/Agent who will give you personalized individual attention. Contact us today for a no cost consultation and let us assist you in getting solutions for whatever your scenario maybe.
Whether you are buying, selling, and/or getting a mortgage, at Platinum Realty Group And Finance, Inc., our goal is simple: to simplify your process and to help you accomplish your goals as our Platinum client.
Please note that the calculator is for illustrative purposes only and the results are not guaranteed.
Not familiar with what credit entails? Check out our Credit Basics page for a quick run-down!
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact us and we'll be glad to set one up with one of our agents!
Want to make a loan?
Click here for directions on how to fill it out. The relevant sections are highlighted in yellow to help you out. Please complete it to the best of your ability and bring it to your appointment.